Thank you for registering for our upcoming class. In this course you will see a full description of the class objectives, and class videos. Once the classes have finished, please return here to take your quiz and download your CEU certificate.
- Identify how attachment theory applies to play therapy and to view family systems through the lens of attachment.
- Conceptualize attachment patterns that impact parent-child relationships.
- Conceptualize generational attachment patterns and how these manifests in family-based play therapy.
- Analyze attachment theory as it applies to play therapy to provide integrated therapeutic treatment.
- Evaluate the four key concepts of attachment theory and how these concepts apply to attachment centered play therapy.
- Analyze various family systems through the lens of attachment theory to strengthen clinical assessment skills.
Due to COVID-19 health concerns, this event has been approved by APT for (6 hrs) Contact CE hours. APT Provider #15442