Online Classes for Professionals
This is a 1 hour CEU pre-recorded class that shares the basics about how to invite parents into the play therapy setting! This class includes interventions you can use immediately in your practice and instant access to your certification upon completion.
Scroll down to see Upcoming Professional Q&A sessions.
12/4, 9-4 p.m.
Cost, $150, CEUs
1. Identify how attachment theory applies to play therapy and to view family systems through the lens of attachment.
2. Conceptualize attachment patterns that impact parent-child relationships.
3. Conceptualize generational attachment patterns and how these manifests in family-based play therapy.
4. Analyze attachment theory as it applies to play therapy to provide integrated therapeutic treatment.
5. Evaluate the four key concepts of attachment theory and how these concepts apply to attachment centered play therapy.
6. Analyze various family systems through the lens of attachment theory to strengthen clinical assessment skills.
Live Q & A Sessions
Consultation with other play therapists and clinicians is a POWERFUL way to continue your professional development, seek out support, and find your voice in your clinical practice. My hope with this summer's weekly Q&A series is to discuss tough topics, offer practical, professional advice, and send you home with a few take-aways to begin implementing immediately with your clientele.